This week's town meetings include a special Common Council meeting Thursday to announce an appropriation request for $750,000 to be taken from city bonds to purchase tower firefighting apparatus for the Middletown Fire Department.
- The Board of Education meeting will be held Tuesday at 7 p.m. in Common Council Chambers.
- At 8 p.m., the Westfield Fire Department budget meeting will be held at the fire station, 653 East St.
- Wednesday night is a Planning and Zoning meeting at 7 p.m. in Council Chambers.
- Thursday at 6:45 p.m. is the special Council meeting for the Middletown Fire Department appropriation request.
- At 7 p.m., the Common Council monthly community meeting will be held.