"Cats in the Castle" Wine Tasting Event, to benefit CATALES, Inc. feline rescue organization.
Serving Hors d'oeuvres with Pasta & Carving Stations and Desserts.
Raffles & Silent Auction.
$50 per person or $90 per couple.
By using the electronic form below, payment will be processed through Paypal or you may contact us at email@example.com or 860-344-9043 to purchase tickets via check or cash. Must be 21+ to attend!
Location - St. Clements Castle, 1931 Portland-Cobalt Rd, Portland, CT 06480
Date - 4/26/13
Time - 6:30-9:30
Fabulous fare and fine wines to help support the care of needy felines!
• Wine, hors d'oeuvres, carving station, & dessert!
• Enlightening seminars & education stations to discuss the facts about ferals, trapping, vetting, socializing, and adopting!
• High-end raffle & silent auction!
• All proceeds to benefit CATALES, Inc.
• Dr. Mark Russak (President of American Animal Hospital Association)
• Sally E. Bahner (Writer, Editor, Behaviorist, Exclusively Cats Blog)
• Middletown Animal Control officer
Tickets must be purchased in advance by visiting www.catales.org/catsinthecastle2013/. 21+.
Wine Donated by Sonoma Wines & Spirits from Glastonbury, CT and pastries donated by Patty Cakes Bakery.