Chandler Howard, Chairman of the Middlesex County Chamber of Commerce, announced a Health Care Reform Breakfast Meeting as part of the Chamber’s 2012 Business to Business Expo on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at the Crowne Plaza Cromwell.
This event is sponsored by Comcast Business Class, will begin at 7:45 AM, and will end at 9:30 AM.
Cost is $17.00 for Chamber members and $25.00 for non-members.
The program will focus on where we are headed now that the Supreme Court has upheld the Affordable Care Act.
A distinguished panel of experts will provide valuable information for businesses as they prepare for full implementation of the law.
The panel will include:
- Kevin Counihan, Chief Executive Officer, Connecticut Health Insurance Exchange
- Arthur “Buddy” McDowell, Vice President of Clinical Affairs, Middlesex Hospital
- Lynn Giroux, Senior Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer, Essex Savings Bank
- Marta Maciuba, Small Group Sales and Service Director, Aetna Inc.
- John Porter – Vice President, Client Services, Nurtur
- Margaret Flinter, Senior Vice President and Clinical Director, Community Health Center