"You pick the place. It's on me."
Glorious words are these: on your birthday, Mother's or Father's day, to celebrate a first date, graduation, engagement, promotion, goodbye — even hello. We've all heard them, and yet ... if your next meal was "on the house," as they say, which Middletown eatery would you insist upon?
Would you be guided by price ... or experience? Value .... or portion size? Gastronomy ... or humility?
Share your suggestions and give us your opinions and we'll tell you who the best of the best is based on your nominations and votes.
As a reminder, here's how our Readers' Choice feature works:
- We'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this to your friends on Facebook and Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- We'll take the nominees and post a poll first thing Thursday morning.
- After the poll starts on Thursday, you'll be able to vote till Friday at 9 a.m.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
This review is all about you — your ideas, your feedback and your voice — so we hope you will chime in and check back.
Here are the full .