In less than two weeks, the onus will be on us — children, grandchildren, spouses, siblings, parents, friends — to honor those we call "Mom" on Mother's Day.
Middletown Patch wants you to weigh in on the best place in our fair city to take that special woman to celebrate her special day. Is she a humble lady who'd rather spend an hour in an intimate place like sharing omelets and great coffee? Or is she they type who enjoys dressing up to the nines and making an event of it — at a fancy restaurant like or ?
Or perhaps she dreams about the sublime muffins at ?
Share your suggestions and give us your opinions and we'll tell you who the best of the best is based on your nominations and votes.
As a reminder, here's how our Readers' Choice feature works:
- We'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this to your friends on Facebook and Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- We'll take the nominees and post a poll first thing Thursday morning.
- After the poll starts on Thursday, you'll be able to vote till Friday at 9 a.m.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
This review is all about you — your ideas, your feedback and your voice — so we hope you will chime in and check back.
Here are the full .