Well, it's that time of year again. A serious time when we think hard about all that we resolve to change in the hopeful horizon of the New Year.
I've been thinking long and hard about what I'd like to change in my life and have come up with a few life-changing resolutions along with a few inspired from that internet web thingie.
My Resolution List for 2012
1. I will spend less time re-living the past and more time worrying about the furture.
2. I will conserve water by doing less laundry and using more deodorant.
3. I will finish my bucket list just in case those Mayan people were right and I have less than a year left!
4. I will start buying lottery tickets at luckier stores.
5. I will pay off my credit card...with another credit card.
6. I will balance my checkbook...on my nose.
7. I will go back to school to avoid paying all of my student loans.
8. I will switch my user name to "Password" and my password to "username" in order to make it harder for the hackers to figure it out.
9. I will stop buttering my donuts.
10. I will watch less TV...in standard definition.
11. I will lose weight...by starting to smoke.
12. I will stop eating chips when I watch "The Biggest Loser".
13. I will not sit all day in my livingroom wearing my fuzzy pajamas. I will move the computer into the bedroom.
14. I will get to the gym more often...and then drive past it to Dunkin Donuts.
15. I will resolve to work with neglected children (my own).
16. I will perfect the art of sarcasm.
I hope you all take your resolutions as serious as I do. And may you have a happy, healthy New Year!