Middletown Patch's weekday feature gives you tidbits of information that you need to know about town. Check back daily for news you can use and pass along to your neighbors.
- Did you miss any of Middletown Patch's original reporting last week? There are also a good number of family friendly musical and outdoor events happening here in town.
- Dozens of Middletown houses were sold to new owners. Check out the list to see what sold in your neighborhood and beyond.
- Brown Girl and Round Guy Grinds joins Middletown's impressive food truck selection, on Court Street most days, selling Hawaiian-inspired hot dogs. You'll love the sweet bread roll.
- Amazing Grace Food Pantry in Middletown suffers a food shortage during the summer months. The food pantry is in desperate need of many items, especially pasta, soup, and tuna.
- You love the taste of frozen yogurt and have a choice of two places downtown. Did you know FroyoWorld Middletown donates its leftover confections to the St. Vincent dePaul Soup Kitchen? You do now.
- If you love Mexican food, here's a perfect excuse for you to justify a weekday meal out for the family. The Middletown, Rocky Hill and Regional Hebron, Andover, and Marlborough Hockey Team will benefit from your meal at Puerto Vallarta in Middletown's Metro Square at 200 Main Street.